Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pretty in Pink

  

Hey, Hey, Hey, I am finally back again and this time to give you some insight in my personal style, which I would label as casual and comfortable. Most of my days consist of sitting down and walking, so I typically go for the combination of jeans, shirt and sweater. Don't get me wrong I love dresses and skirts but I mostly wear them on my day off or special occasions. With a casual and comfortable you can wear nothing else but nice sneakers. Finish the look with some simple and small accessories. 

  

One thing that is out of the ordinary with this look is the pink sweater. As a kid I decided that I didn't like pink, it was too cliché and I avoided the color. After it just never won my preference, until I saw this pastel pink fabric which was perfect for a sweater that I wanted to make. And like that I got to own a piece of pink clothing, will there be more? 

Shirt: Think Twice/ Sweater: Made by Me/ Jeggings: Primark/
Shoes: Adidas/ Necklace: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment