Sunday, May 15, 2016

Floral Dress


Hey you,

Remember the pencil skirt from my previous outfit post, if yes, then this will look very familiar. If not, then you can check it out here. I actually made the dress first, after I had enough fabric left to do something else with it, so I made the pencil skirt.
Flower prints are always a good idea, for a dress, skirt and even pants. They have been a spring/summer trend for many years now. I found this bolder design in different colours but decided to go with this combination of blue, yellow and red. For the past year or so I've noticed that I always go for different blue tones and therefor I knew it would be easier to combine within my wardrobe. 
The dress is playful in esthetic, with the zipper being placed asymmetrical and standing out because of its colour. It's also a fun fit, loose and comfortable, which is nicer when the weather is warmer, like this past week. 

          




           

No comments:

Post a Comment